In July 2010 we had a conference in Vienna about this topic.
On this site you find the details of the conference as well as (soon) all lectures in english language and further films and links about the theme.
The conference searched for answers to the following questions:
- Why has there been no AIDS epidemic in Europe or North America, despite repeated predictions over the last 25 years?
- Where is the vaccine against HIV that’s been “just around the corner” since 1985?
- What’s happened to the tens of billions of dollars invested in AIDS over the last 25 years?
- How did Africa manage to double its population in the last two decades while we were told the continent was drowning in disaster?
- How did Uganda become one of the fastest growing countries today, even though it’s been hit harder by HIV/AIDS than any other African nation? And how did it overcome the epidemic without AIDS drugs?
- Why has the discoverer of HIV, Prof. Luc Montagnier, declared that "someone with a good immune system can get rid of HIV within a few weeks"?
Science And Aids